Monday, July 2, 2012

Step Away From The Screen

I cannot believe that just a year ago, I would spend hours and hours online. I would often be doing "legit" stuff but a lot of my time was spent updating my Twitter account or checking out Facebook. Deleting those accounts and stepping away has been so extremely peaceful for me.

In addition to deleting those accounts, I try to spend as little time on the computer as possible. After all, I find I get my best ideas away from the screen: doing dishes, working out, taking a shower, walking/sitting outside, or just sitting quietly.

So I urge you to step away from the screen (TV, computer, phone) for a while and just be. You are more important than your follower count or your klout score. Honor yourself by actually spending some time with yourself.
Post a Comment