Monday, October 22, 2012

Start Again

Sorry for the radio silence. I came down with a exhausting case of sinusitis which was undiagnosed for a few weeks (I had to wait to get a CT scan scheduled). I am now on my second week of antibiotics and starting to feel somewhat normal. I even braved Target today to shop from a list I made over 3 weeks ago.

I am, of course, happy for the antibiotics but am also plying myself with any and all probiotics I can think of: yogurt, Sauerkraut, miso, etc. to stave off the dreaded yeast infection that usually comes with a round of antibiotics.

I look forward to healing up and returning to the pool (I was too exhausted to take the last 4 swim classes). And I look forward to having fun in the snow when it begins to fall on our mountains. For now I just have to focus on taking it one day at a time.
Post a Comment