Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Come For The Men, Stay For The Meals

About a year ago, I switched my Women's Health Magazine subscription to a Men's Health subscription. (Technically I had to cancel one and start another, it was not an easy switcheroo.) I did this because both magazines have the same health news, but I much prefer the workouts in Men's Health. I also like the profiles of the cover models. Ok, ok, and some of the photos aren't too bad either. But one of my favorite things about Men's Health Magazine is the recipes.

They know that men are not going to bother with a 23 ingredient recipe, that they enjoy their protein, and that they want it ready fast. These are all things I appreciate too.

Here are my two new favorite Men's Health Magazine recipes:

Shrimp and Black Bean Enchiladas

Chicken and White Bean Chili (Sorry, the recipe doesn't seem to be available yet online.)

For more quick and yummy recipes check out the Short Order Cook part of the Men's Health website.

Post a Comment