Monday, February 11, 2013

Stream This Old House

I have been a fan of the TV show, This Old House, for as long as I can remember. I can even recall watching it at my cousins' house in Needham, Massachusetts in the little den on the first floor of their house.

More recently, Martin and I watched it on Sunday afternoons after returning from the day trips we took via airplane.

Now don't get me wrong, I would rather get a massage (or do most other things) than do demo, remodeling, or painting, but I enjoy watching This Old House and Ask This Old House. Why? Well, both shows have taught me that, with a little imagination, there is a solution for everything. And this lesson transfers easily to other parts of my life.

Since we stopped flying and spend our weekends differently now, our This Old House watching had become sporadic. If I happened upon it on PBS, I am psyched. A few weeks ago, I finally had the brilliant idea to see if the episodes are posted online. They are. So now I can watch to my heart's content.

Note: Having been born in, attended college in, and married in Massachusetts, the home base of TOH, also means a lot to me.
Post a Comment