Wednesday, April 3, 2013

You Live You Learn

I've been getting allergy shots since November and when I tell people about it I get asked the same question. "Did they make your seasonal allergies go away?" I would reply that I wasn't sure yet because I wasn't sure when my season started. Well, April 1, 2013 it started. And the answer to the above question is NO!

Monday I felt sick to my stomach. Tuesday I felt like someone unplugged my battery and today I feel like I have the flu, so I can see how last year, since I had never had seasonal allergies before, I did not know what was going on for months and months.

But this time, I am prepared. I should be back to normal in a few days thanks to my extra medicine and my knowledge that I shouldn't open the windows to let the fresh air in (I had to put up a note to reinforce this issue with myself). And I've already made some notes, so that next year I can be ahead of the game: When the birch trees start to have green leaves, start the nasal spray!

Ok, back to bed for me.
Post a Comment