After this week, I will have 5 more weeks of weekly allergy shots. 5 more weeks of itchy and cranky weekends, 5 more weeks of only feeling at 80%.
I only have to go get shots every 4-6 weeks.
So here is what I wish for once the allergy shots aren't always taxing my system:
1. Stop constantly sniffling
2. Be able to swim longer and faster since I will not be so congested
3. Be energetic in the mornings again
4. Be able to work out in the mornings again because of said energy
5. More energy in general
6. The desire to plan lunches and meals again
7. Fun Friday and Saturday nights
8. Stop the constant headache and neck stress
9. Be able to plan weekend events with more certainty
Now, the shots are not over. After the 4-6 week ones, I then get to spread them out even further. But I am really hoping that I will feel better once the injections are spread out to every 4-6 weeks. Am I happy I did the allergy shots? I don't know. I have yet to see a benefit, but I am too far forward to stop now.