Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Onward

Friday is my last weekly allergy shot. And frankly, I am getting a little teary eyed about it. Yes, I will still have to get them every 4-6 weeks, but that means my body has time to recover fully between shots, instead of the strange and stressful merry go round of weekly shots. 2 days of misery, 2 days of melancholy, then 3 days of boundless energy, and around and around has been exhausting.

I have felt 80% now for almost a year, I have lost countless weekends and have yet to see any difference in my allergies. If I could turn back the clock, I wouldn't have done this.

I'm trying not to put too much pressure on myself to make up for lost time, but I am very excited about regaining so many of things I had to abandon for the past year.

Onward!
Post a Comment