Friday, March 14, 2014

Be Yourself, No Matter What

I know what people will say when I tell them I am trying to find more clients (students) for my American English Tutoring business. "Oh, you should write a blog just about American English." Right. But I can't do that. I can't show just one part of me (even if it is a subject I talk about all the time) it makes me feel incomplete.

And so, while some of the posts on this blog will be about American English, I will also continue to post about other facets of my life: things that annoy me, books, exercise, Type 1 diabetes, and things that I like.

Perhaps I won't get the hits or page views that I would get if I made a separate blog for American English. Perhaps this is a huge mistake. But I don't care because it just isn't how I work.


Post a Comment