Friday, June 20, 2014

Get Back To It

Have I really not blogged for two months? Well, time flies when you are having fun. Let's see, since we talked last I have:

* been to Madrid, Spain for a great family vacation
* taught American English pronunciation for 7 hours a week at Clark College for 6 weeks
* got hit by a car while driving my car
* went to numerous doctor's appointments to find out what is now wrong with my shoulder
* learned that a frozen water bottle feels great when held against my painful rotator cuff (shoulder)

I've also read some books, watched way too much TV and spend time outdoors. The English program I followed for class was amazing. I've signed up to teach it again once Clark's summer classes begin. Depending on who shows up, I will start from the beginning or just continue. Either way, it'll be a great experience.


Post a Comment